- Make prototypes to figure out how your going to fold your origami
- If you’ve tried countless times try using more than one piece of paper or use kirigami, it’s okay
- If your gonna draw details on your origami you should sketch how you think it’s going to look, remember practice makes perfect, and if your going to draw the details use pencil first then outline the marks unless you have an erasable utensil
- If someone’s going to be Harvey about your origami don’t listen to them
- The most important step is to HAVE FUN!